Saturday 12 December 2015

Update

I just wanted to give you guys a little update with regards to the blog. As you probably know I have done a couple of posts here and there whenever I have had the chance to. I know it isn't much at this point but since I practically work full time any chance I get I do try to write a blog post, whenever I am able so I do apologise if it isn't where it should be right now. I am trying (I promise)! 


Secondly, this blog was supposed to be a joint venture with Chan and we were going to do blog posts each as and when we could. However, as you will have noticed it has mainly been me that's been doing the blog posts etc. For reasons that I won't go into, Chan won't be doing the blog with me and from now on it will just be me doing the blog posts. Since I didn't want to edit the first post which mentioned her I figured I would just do an update post instead to let you all know what was going on.


Lastly, I know I haven't gotten around to doing many reviews yet! But I am testing as many products as I can so that you all can have decent reviews and make well informed decisions about whether you want to buy a product or not. So hopefully, there will be some reviews coming your way soon!


I hope you all have a great day!


Lots of Love


Rifa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment