I thought I would just post a sneak peek of some of the makeup that I have bought in the past 2 weeks! I haven't got around to using it so I can't give a review of them as yet, but will hopefully get around to doing that soon. I wanted to post pictures of actual products but I might do that in the in-depth blog posts later on, since I don't want this blog post to be too picture heavy unless that's what people want!
Here's a run down of items that I've bought these past 2 weeks!
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette
- Urban Decay Spectrum Palette
- Urban Decay Delirious Eyeliner Set
- Bobbi Brown Rich Caramel Palette
- MAC Magic of the Night Colour Drenched Eyeshadow in Moon is Blue
- MAC Magic of the Night Colour Drenched Eyeshadow in No Taboos
- MAC Irresistibly Charming Pigments and Glitter in Gold
- Mac Lip Liner in Whirl
- Mac Lip Liner in Spice
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 857 Rouge Noir
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in 27 Rouge Noir
- Chanel Le Top Coat Lame in Rouge Noir
- Chanel Rouge Allure in 109 Rouge Noir
- Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in 17 Rouge Noir
- Chanel Le Crayon Yeux in 57 Or Safran
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes in 487 Etincelle
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Have a great day!
Lots of love